Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm pretty irritated right now with the movie I just started watching.. I didn't like it at all. I didn't even want to finish it. I love Meryl Streep, but the story just sucked. Being about catholic priests taking advantage of little kids it just disgusts me! I just don't understand how there can be that screwed up of people in the world and that they could get those positions, and then claim that they speak for god. How can you do that when your not an example of him. Giving the whole faith a bad name, and making it so other people have to go out of their way trying to make sure that the same thing won't happen. Everyone knows a tiny portion of something and think they know everything when half the time they don't even know what they're talking about. People only focus on the bad of things. It made me think a lot about it.
Well, on a better note its spring break! It was pretty good I played monopoly the first time since I actually know how to play it. It's silly how with the simple of things you learn lessons. I wasn't doing good & I was about to say I was done. Then I started progressing, and I actually won. I give up on things way to easily, and make them seem like they're impossible. My new goal :)
Then I hung out with Jen & Jolene, and then went home & did some cleaning. Not the thing I really want to do, but I'm trying to accept that too. Not the best at doing that though because I'll argue that up and down. Last night I stayed the night at my brothers and I'm here now was gonna go home, but then I got tired. Gonna spend time with my mom tomorrow not for sure what were gonna do yet I guess she said go shopping so that should be cool. Well that's all the updates.

No comments: