Thursday, April 16, 2009

This Week

I'm totally realizing that my life is so boring. I need to plan stuff to do over the summer. Well this week surprisingly went by fast I didn't think it would since it was the first week back since vacation. I started a new book its kindof boring so far.. The last one I read was good, but the test was a little hard. It was about 4 kids and their mother disappeared and they didn't really know any of their family. They had to try to get place to place. It was good. At the end I was scared it wasn't going to end so happily, but it did so I'm happy ;) I'm not sure what I'm gonna think about the one I'm reading its Bean Tree's. Some people liked it, and some people didn't. Its only a little over 300 pages and easy to read so I don't really care. Then pigs in heaven comes after it so I'll read that next. Then I'll be guaranteed a B in English, but I want an A to make sure I have a B for the year.
Hm so on to what I've done this week. Tuesday I spent the night at Jolene's. We went to Wal-Mart so her cousin could get the new Metallica rock band. It's fun we played that a lot. Oh, and got good ol Micky D's while in Middlefield. Then yesterday I fell asleep, then went to mutual. It was girls vs. guys cook off. The guys won, but whatev no big deal ha. We made strawberry cupcakes, and they made a cocunut cake or something. Except my belly kinda hurt so I didn't eat a whole cupcake, and ofcourse now one would sound really good! I don't have much to do today.. I was gonna stay at Jolene's again, but I don't know I didn't feel like it. So now I just ate, and I'm watching Failure to Launch. I'll have to read some tonight, and see if I can get more of my calendar done. Except I can't get the yarn on the needle stupid thing. It's nice out today too. Too bad my dad had to work today I actually kinda feel like doing something.
I'm happy I'm finally understanding Chemistry :) I really don't like that class.. I have an Alg II quiz tomorrow I'll probably wake up early for study table I don't really get whats going on. It makes sense when he does it, but then when i go to do it it doesn't work out so well. Unfortunately I have to take a math next year, but luckily not a science :) So glad next year is my last year. In World History were cutting down the days only 35 left.

1 comment:

Angela said...

you guys were so robbed at the bake off!!!! bro macadoo (sp) doesn't like strawberry, so... i mean, that sucks. and i think sis baker was just cold and the warm gooey syrup on that crazy cake warmed her up a little bit. again, you were ROBBED.
anyway. talk to your dad about best of efy. it's NEXT WEEK. don't make me sign you up! :)