Tuesday, April 21, 2009

bipolar blog ha

Well today was so oh so interesting :). I was getting gas, and thought that my tire was low so I was gonna go home and tell my dad. I went to Circle K and Jolene was there so we decided we'd go to the gas station to figure it out. There was already this lady there pumping up her tire so we asked her if she could show us, and she did so that was cool :D Now I know how I think I could've figured it out, but I wouldn't have known that the thing has a thing that tells how many lbs were in it. I still don't know how much my tires need but they look good to me. The ladies daughter was cute though it was funny. The lady said she showed her daughter that was in college how to do it cause you can't rely on a man (totally true!!) Ha and then the daughter was like yeah she's 19, but her boyfriends 20. It was funny I was like uh oh she's gonna tell your life story. The lady said she usually does. That's why little kids are funny they just say any, and everything.
Now to a sore subject I guess you could say.. I didn't really know much about Columbine until yesterday. All I've heard of was how they asked a girl if she believed in God, and she said yes and they shot her. We spent our world history class talking about it yesterday, and my teacher printed off info, and showed us a video. They killed 13 people 12 students, and one teacher. The teacher was in the process of getting as many students as he could out of the school. The 2 doing the killing planted a bunch of bombs everywhere, their house, car, in the school. Only half that they set up went off luckily. They had two propane bombs in the cafeteria that were supposed to go off, and kill 500 people! The one at their houses, and cars didn't go off. They found a journal from the one titled "I hate my Fing life" with the swear word of course ha. I can't remember all the things he said, but all the weird things he hates and everything. Usually people are kidding when they say they hate the world, but there is no doubt that these people weren't kidding about that. That's why schools take the precautions that they do. I'm beginning to understand that. Because when our new school was built there are cameras in the hallways, and lunchroom and nobody liked that. Our teacher told us we're one of the few schools that your just allowed to have all your bags with you. The two guys were wearing black trench coats and had duffel bags. It's just scary to think about that kindof stuff. Sure I get really mad at people and how stupid a lot of the world is, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna go kill everyone!! Well I guess that's my feelings on that subject
Okay this entry is going to be bipolar, but it's all good. I'm I finished the Book of Mormon last night I fell accomplished! Of course I've read plenty of books, but not any others that were as meaningful. Or took so long for that matter ha :) I started last summer probably if I would've read like I would've liked to I would've been done a while ago, but its good either way. I'm almost done with personal progress I'm gonna do a garden, and I have to finish this calendar thing I'm making it's hard to explain. Then one other little thing. Also another big thing I'm completing. Now I just want to get my book done for English ha I plan on getting that done by Friday, and taking the test.

No comments: