Monday, April 13, 2009

End of Spring Break.

I did end up going shopping with my mom it was pretty interesting ha.. I was at my brothers that morning (fri) & headed to my house to get ready, and then to her house. A big surprise I got there and she hadn't even showered yet. My knee was really bothering me so I wasn't so happy about having to drive. We went to Warren to go to Wal-Mart to cash her check. Finally got my eyeliner cause mine was like gone. Then we were on our way to Niles. She wanted to go to Sharon, but I said no way. Were almost to Niles & my moms like "where's the bag?" I was like I didn't get it & neither did she. So once we were done in Niles we had to go back to Warren to get it haa were a bunch of idiots! Especially since the day before my sister-in-law left her bag at the mall, and after I told them about Janet leaving her stuff in Erie. That makes me laugh every time even though its not funny :D I started working on this calendar thing I'm so glad my moms gonna help me. It only has to take 10 hours and it'd take me like 30. Sewing has never been my thing I get so impatient because something always has to mess up!!

I'm so glad I'm done editing this thing I hate editing stuff. Just did this & myspace so I'm good to go! Ha that's what I did at my aunts the past 2 weekends. Plus we played monopoly last weekend, and i whopped them all. I think the first time I played since I actually knew what I was doing. Then my niece was bragging on Easter that she beat everyone pretty funny. Easter was good I ended up waking up at 7 cause I had to pee so I was like whatev I'll get up now I guess. When I was ready:


I was almost ready, and thought my dad already showered.. nope. So had to wait for him too. My parents have that in common. :( I was so stuffed yesterday too many things to eat in such a short time hehe. There was this really good cake ha I had 3 pieces, but they were little pieces!! Makes me want to go get my Easter candy, I want chocolate now. Ugh its outside though I'm not getting out of my pjs today there's no reason ha. It's depressing having to go back to school tomorrow. I'm soo glad its almost over. I just remembered that I have two lab reports I didn't start & they're due wed. A lot of stuff to do tomorrow unfortunately.

Well I'm getting me a bubble bath when I'm done watching the pursuit of happiness. Oh and lovely laundry..

No comments: