Friday, April 24, 2009

first job!!


Soo.. I officially have a job :D Mhm at Domino's in Andover. Today was my first day, and it went pretty good. So you know how they have those $5 pizzas ready to sell outside? Yep that was me today. She thinks it looks lazy if you sit, so I stood there ha and smiled and waved at everybody. Plus I got a tan how nice is that? I worked 5 hours, and must have sold like 100 pizzas. They said I picked a good night cause it was busy. Oh, and they better be happy I contributed 9 of those pizzas cause I told people to come ha. I wanted to make sure I'd have some customers :) That wasn't a problem though. They ran out twice so people had to wait, but it was nice because that was my break. It was so funny though it wasn't an ambulance, but looked like it it was this medical thing and the guy was like they don't even give you a chair? I was like nope.. He was like dang!! I guess people aren't as evil as I thought most of the people that saw me waved, or smiled back. Then when they didn't I mumbled under my breath jerkk :) The manager was nice, and everyone seemed cool. I'm a little sad that I have to take off my nails though.. She said Idk what she called him, but a big important guy (ha) when he came to inspect they wouldn't get 5 stars if I have them. She said she could give me a heads up, but they would need filled soon anyway.. So hopefully I can get somewhere for them to take them off. It's so horrible doing it yourself!! Yet I continue to put myself through it. Not for a while if I'm lucky though :) I have a lot to learn though. I still have to learn all the stuff inside. Too bad I'm not a quick learner, but I guess not too bad.. It'll be alright I think. Tomorrow is the best of efy so I can't work then. I probably have to work Sunday afternoon though.

I took another book test & got a 90% on it so now I have two 90's and a 92. When I finish the book I have I'll have a B. I'd like to read at least another one after that though. Hopefully I'll still have some time left in my life ha. I told her I needed Wednesdays off, and Sunday for church, but it seems like I'll have to work some Sundays. Hopefully I can get days where I can actually do stuff. Only time will tell. I went to Wal-Mart not to long ago, and got some pants for work, and 2 tanks they were only $5 so why not? Mhm that was my eventful day :)

No comments: