Monday, March 23, 2009

New grading period.

Well today has made me happier :) I got a C in Alg 2 I was so nervous good thing he's nice! I def need to try harder for the next 9 weeks. I got an A in Advanced foods hopefully get an A in there for the year. Still haven't gotten my grade for french yet. I'm almost on page 100 of my book hopefully I can read 6 pts worth of books, but that will be a lot.. I'll find the easiest one maybe? :) I'm still thinking of what I'd like to go to college for any suggestions? My dads trying to tell me I'll make a lot of money driving a dump truck I'm like uh no.. Makes me feel manly, and I don't want to do that anyways.
My weekend kinda went by fast so that was sad.. Saturday was really annoying but Chas made it all better :D Fireproof was a really good movie movies with a purpose are always better! If only that could work for everyone I can't remember what the thing is, but they should send that to everyone that gets married and maybe it'd work more. Its so annoying when people get married for the wrong reasons. Have respect for yourself & what you want. I'd rather be single forever then be with the wrong person hopefully that doesn't happen cause that totally wouldn't be cool ha ;) Everyone always says learn from other peoples mistakes I'm good with that. I think learning from your own are just as important. Search for whats truly important not petty things that don't mean anything in the end.
Yep :)

No comments: