Thursday, July 2, 2009

Long Time!

I've been thinking about writing a blog for a while, but I kept putting it off! I wrote a LONG one a while ago and then it got deleted so I got mad and didn't want to type another one. My summer has been going by really fast! I've been working a lot the past week. They hired two more people. I'm supposed to somewhat "train" them. I was thinking my manager was crazy I still mess everything up half the time. You live and you learn. Oh today for example I accidentially put alfredo sauce in the container for ranch. There wasn't a lot left so they just dumped it back out and didn't scrape it.. Yesterday I went on a three mile hike which wasn't bad at all.. I thought it would last forever. It didn't I had some people to entertain me :) Eww there were a bunch of dead mice though.. Oh and one that ran in front of us. Which by the way wasn't dead obviously ;) I hung out at my brothers before that. Just chilled. I really want to get a wii its fun! He doesn't have one but he has guitar hero and you can get that on wii too! I want to get my Wii sport age down. I think I'm still like 40. They always give me baseball which I suck at! I like bowling though :)
I'm now planning to try to have a positive attitude! It's actually not going half bad! Probably because no one has irritated me lately :D There was this quote that I Really Like! "Past problems are like a stream when you are standing on a bridge-the stream is rolling underneath you, and your problems have gone downstream. Regardless of how hard you try, you can;t change the past. What I want you to learn to do is look upstream. Watch for things that are coming down the river of life that you can change and control" Yeah I think that is amazing! I don't know whose talk that was and I don't feel like looking it up, but he had a lot of good things to say!! I also read some other ones. I'm coming to realize that I can't control everything or make everything go the way I want it to. I just need to learn to let things go. It is so hard though! I don't know why I obsess over things. A lot of the little things in life seem like big things to me I guess.. Like people lying about stuff or not doing what they say bothers me. How hard is it to tell the truth or do what you say you're going to? Some people take more than they recieve and I think it should at least be equal or give more than you recieve. I try to be a good person and I just don't understand how some people can be the way that they are.. I have the few people that I know I can trust, and then I have the people I'm not sure about but love anyway.
I'm glad that I found a job that all the people there are nice! A lot of the people are funny too! Its reassuring to not have someone get mad when you mess up because I definitely do! Everyone has their battles. Just have to conquer them and do what you think is right. Youth conference is next week I'm looking for an escape! Last year was fun and I'm sure this year will be too! I never really knew much about Palmyra and I just looked it up and read about some of the importances of it. So it should be a cool place to go and a learning experience. I still want to plan a road trip for the end of August I just have to think of a place to go! I've never stayed in a hotel before and I really want to! Plus one with a pool and hot tub or it wouldn't really be fun.. :D

No comments: