Friday, January 7, 2011

school

Wow, I did not realize that I hadn't blogged in so long! I'll start with the more recent things. I have almost been in Idaho for a week now. I left New Years day and flew to Las Vegas, and then to Salt Lake and took a shuttle from there to Rexburg. Classes started Wednesday. I've had all of the classes I'm going to have now. Friday is somehow my biggest day unfortunately.. I have classes until 12:30 on Tuesday's and Thursday's and until 4:15 M W and F. I'm taking 16 credits and it seems a little overwhelming now but hopefully I can keep it all together.
I'm taking American Foundations, Writing and Reasoning Foundations, Science Foundations, Book of Mormon, Science Foundations, Geography for Elementary Teachers and the History of Art and Culture. I was most worried about the writing and reasoning one because it's a 3 hour class and only on Friday's. It actually didn't seem to drag on forever so that was good. The teacher was pretty funny and she's my only female teacher. There's a lot of homework but I'm gonna have to figure out a schedule and keep with it. Most of the homework I'm going to have for the semester is already posted so we'll see if I get that all situated or if I just try to do it in between classes like I have been doing. I'm thinking about coming home for spring break now. I didn't plan on it before because I didn't think it was that long but I could probably be home for a week and that sounds really nice right now. I've talked to my parents every day since I got here.

No comments: