Saturday, August 15, 2009

quotes I've found that I like

-The geat blessing of mankind are within us and within our reach; but we shut our eyes, and like people in the dark, we fall foul upon the very thing we search for, without finding it.
-Most of the shadows of this life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine.
-Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.
-The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want.
-Lifes to short for what used to be, or could've been.
-life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.. it's about learning to dance in the rain
-Make Love not War
-You shouldn't have to sacrifice who you are just because someone has a problem with it.
-When your forced to stand alone, you realize what you have in you.
-Never make somebody your everything, cause when they're gone then you've got nothing.
-Dream like you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today..
-Don't go to bed angry when you can stay up and plan your revenge
-Stand for something; or you'll fall for anything
-If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
-True friends now how bad you feel even if your fake smile fools everyone else
-Best friends are family that you choose
-PMS= Pass My Shotgun ;)
-You never know how strong you are.. Until being strong is the only choice you have.
- Some of the greatest things in life are unseen, thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, and dream..
-I'm a lover not a fighter, but I'll fight for what I Love
-I'm sugar and spice and everything nice, but if you wanna mess with me you better think twice - Believe in yourself and all that you are Know that there is something inside of you that is greater than any obstacle
- Just think-- In a few years, these will be the "good old days"
-Be who God created you to be, not who the world wants to see.
- Embrace those who love you and whom you love, and rid yourself of those who will only bring you down.
-Hug Harder. Laugh Louder. Smile Bigger. Love Longer.

No comments: