Thursday, October 29, 2009

Well nothing new has really happened lately.. Last Saturday I took my ACT. That was super fun!!!! Just anxious to see how I did! I have to wait 5-8 weeks. So I guess I’ll see then. My first internship is over next week. I can’t believe it’s been 5 weeks already!! This year has gone by so fast. I taught my lesson today. I have to teach one at each internship. For this one we went on a nature walk and they had to think about their 5 senses while we were on it. Then we made a web and they had to write in their journals. I think I should’ve written complete sentences in the web though because they were having some problems making the words I gave them into sentences.. It took a lot longer than I expected too. It didn’t go bad though. I pretty much know I don’t want to teach that young though hah. I’m doing 4th grade next and I think that will be cool. I know a lot of the kids because I helped some of their specials last year. Plus they’re older and I don’t think I want to teach below 4th grade which is good because there’s a teaching license for 4th-9th grade which is what I’m thinking about now. There is also one that’s 7th-12th but I don’t know if I want to teach high school or not.. Ha still not sure. I still have this year to think about it though, so that’s good! I just totally don’t feel like a senior at all and I definitely don’t feel like I’m about to be graduating and going off to college ahhH! Soo much to think about. That’s pretty much all that’s new though :)

No comments: